Effective website: A website that helps companies make money, reduce expenses, improve customer service, increase efficiency and achieve key strategic objectives.
Does your website:
- Let people know what you do and why it matters in the first three seconds they visit your site?
- Make it easy and intuitive for people to find information they need on your site?
- Walk prospects through the thought process of why they should buy from you?
- Help prospects determine which of your products/services best fits their needs?
- Facilitate the purchasing process for customers?
- Reduce customer complaints and service issues?
- Automate repetitive tasks such as answering common customer questions?
- Does your site look good on all kinds of devices?
All our websites are mobile responsive and have features built in to help your business. Our goal is to provide you with a website that makes business sense beyond “everybody has one”.
[Aldeia Marketing] did a fantastic job for me getting my website up and running in double-quick time. Alexa gave me a range of choices at each key step so I could get the website to be just the way Iwanted it. I liked the way she always checked our web design choices to ensure that it was integrated into and aligned with my overall marketing and sales strategy.
I was impressed by her knowledge of web-design and sales and marketing strategies and tactics for small and medium businesses.
On a day-to-day level, her responsiveness, creativity and enthusiasm made her a joy to work with. The punchline is that I can focus on growing my business rather than being web developer!
– Paul Charlton, Founder and Owner of The Pricing Factory
How We Work with You
- Consult with you regarding what you want your website to do, how it fits into your business and what kind of budget you have for this.
- Help you choose a web host suitable to your website needs.
- Create a website plan.
- Work with you to create effective content for your site.
- Determine which features your site needs. Often, more can be done with your website than you imagine.
- Make sure your site can contribute to your bottom line by reducing costs, improving customer service and increasing sales.