I originally wrote this back in May of 2011. It was recently brought to my attention that AdAge bought B2B Online. So, I’ve updated this post to reflect the change.
Last Friday, I attended another great webinar from Hubpsot, this time on the Science of Lead Generation. After I tweeted out a few gems from the webinar, a fellow attendee, @SMMykal, asked me what were my favorite resources for marketing webinars. Well, Michael, you remind me a lot of myself when I was starting off – ravenous for more marketing knowledge! That intense immersion in the field helped me jump-start my career. And today, everyone involved with Aldeia Global Marketing works hard to keep up with the continuous evolution of marketing best practices, trends, and tools. Here are some of my favorite resources for webinars worth your time. These tend to be geared toward marketing professionals rather than the do-it-yourself small business community (if anyone wants those resources, drop a comment below and I’ll post on that subject.)
- One of the reason’s I decided to become a HubSpot partner was because of their great marketing insights. If you use their software, you’ll have access to the awesome analytics it provides. But even if you don’t, their webinars are informative and easy to understand. FYI, if you are interested in a free HubSpot trial, contact us and we will help you set up a trial for free.
- MarketingProfs: This is a website that joins marketing professors and professionals to spread marketing knowledge. You do need to pay a fee for their webinars or become a member, but it is well worth it. When I first began consulting, I practically devoured the content on this site and MarketingSherpa.
- Marketing Experiments: This company is the research and benchmarking arm of MarketingSherpa. Their webinars are informative, methodical and based on real world testing. They often perform live optimization of various online assets such as home pages, landing pages, forms, etc.
- DemandGen Report: These people have a focus on sales and marketing automation. They tend to skew more toward enterprise solutions, but the information in their webinars can be translated into results for just about any size company.
- InfusionSoft: This software automation company has a great set of email marketing best practices webinars.
- BtoBonline: The magazine BtoB Online partners with various vendors to offer some good webinars. Although their focus is on selling to other businesses, some of this information is very transferable for selling to consumers. After all, the same person who buys for a business also buys for him or herself as a consumer. Update: BtoBonline is now part of AdAge. You can still get great webinars content, but it is located on the AdAge website.
Here at Aldeia, we’ve discussed creating our own series of webinars. We have created webinars for clients, but haven’t made our own series. We would want to offer something you can’t find elsewhere. What kind of webinar would you like to see from us? Any specific topics that interest you? Also, leave a comment if I missed one of your own favorite resources. We’d love to know about it and why it’s content worth watching.