We combine Inbound and traditional marketing get you customers!
The process of turning prospects into customers has gotten more complicated as people have become more skeptical of traditional sales and marketing methods. That’s why at Aldeia Marketing, we put a strong focus on inbound marketing. These services are designed to:
- Generate more web visitors
- Turn prospects into qualified leads
- Warm up those leads to prepare them for sales
- Convert leads to customers
- Measure the success rates of your campaigns
- Continuously improve campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Use A/B testing on landing pages
- Perform pricing and competitive analysis
- Test different offers on different segments of target clients
- Create new offers and campaigns
- Rinse and repeat!
Since Revenue Generation is a continual process, we work with you on a monthly retainer to help you meet your revenue goals. Each company has it’s own unique strengths and challenges, so Aldeia becomes an extension of your in-house sales and marketing team. Our capabilities include:
Strategy & Planning
- How do we find new prospects and convert them into buyers?
- What is the best way to get existing customers to buy more from you?
- How else can you get your products in the hands of new customers?
- Using blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, email, video, micro-blogging (Twitter), and other content to engage and convert prospects into clients
- Determining and implement a content management system that fits your needs
Campaign Set Up & Management
- Develop concept, create materials, set up marketing campaigns, monitor and manage progress, measure and adjust to maximize ROI
o Offline campaigns like newspaper, TV, radio, magazines, postcards, and so forth
o Search engine ads: Adwords, Yahoo, etc
o Social media campaigns: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Set-up a system to manage and automate the way contacts are handled through the sales funnel. Aldeia has partnered with a few select vendors to offer solutions that fit depending on your business model.
- Generate new leads by gaining prospect’s attention
- Nurture those leads through the sales funnel by gently peaking their interest over time
- Convert those leads to sales
- Manage those clients in order to continue selling to them